Hispanic Economic Impact Summit
This Summit is a research-centric event will set the stage for understanding the cultural core driving Hispanic consumer buying behavior in the next decade. The content of this program is intended for C-level and senior executives, non-profit leaders, and business owners.
For this Summit, HCCMO has partnered with the Orlando Economic Partnership to further present the economic impact Hispanic will have in Central Florida by the year 2030. The agenda will also include presentations on case studies and how to harness the fastest-growing segment in the U.S. consumer economy and the potential for capturing a greater share of the Latin American markets.
THE SUMMIT WILL PROVIDE YOUR COMPANY WITH TOOLS TO:
- Develop strategies to increase profits by engaging with the 1 million+ Hispanics in Central Florida
- Increase workforce diversity
- Learn about Hispanic consumer buying behaviors
- Have unique in HCCMO social media and newsletter
- Prepare executives for the smart growth and development Central Florida will experience by 2030