Bi-Lingual Staffing Coordinator / Recruiter for Busy Staffing Company
Bi-Lingual Staffing Recruiter for Busy Staffing Company
Our local Staffing Agency is growing and we are in search of an experienced Bi-Lingual Dedicated Recruiter to join our team to help expand our business in the Central Florida Market.
TopTalent Staffing has over 30 years in the staffing industry; we are a renowned company dedicated to connecting great customers with great employees. We are proud to offer employment relief to thousands of individuals each year and we are quickly expanding! We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Staffing Coordinator / Recruiter to join our team!
This position will require you to be able to communicate both English and Spanish on phone calls, as well as be comfortable on the computer utilizing spreadsheets, data entry, internet searches and the Google G-Drive system to complete tasks. Our Staffing Professionals must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and excel under pressure. Office Hours are Mon - Fri 8 am - 5 pm.
Salary $32K - $33K DOE, quarterly bonus opportunity.
Requirements for This Position
- Ability to search job board databases
- Schedule interviews of qualified candidates
- Interview and test applicants to evaluate their qualifications for assignments
- Recruit temporary employees to form a pool of applicants
- Client services management
- At least 3+ years of previous experience in the Staffing Industry
- At least 2+ years experience as a dedicated recruiter
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Some College