Mortgage Loan Officer - Tewes Mortgage
Is your potential being held back? Are you a great salesperson that’s stuck in the office doing paperwork?
Are you limited because of your company’s limited products, non-competitive rates, and inflexible fees?
Why Tewes Mortgage is for you!
- Extensive list of lenders/loan products to meet every client’s unique situation
- In-house processing support so loan officers can focus on sales, not paperwork
- Hands-on and accessible support from management
- And more...
We are looking for passionate and driven loan originators for BOTH of our branches: Orlando and the Florida Keys. This position is for someone who is serious about building and strengthening relationships with referral partners in order to close mortgage loans. Our loan officers have the ability to assess, evaluate, and ultimately determine the financial products that is best for their clients’ needs. The income potential is limitless so the right self-motivated person can achieve great success.
Tewes Mortgage also provides its loan officers with targeted support to give them the competitive edge they need to be successful, like:
· Marketing tools and website
· Office space and technology tools
· Monetary support for meetings and networking with referral partners
If you are someone who values service and respect, then you just might be the person to fit within our organization. Our reputation and integrity as a company that can look beyond a credit score and place value on the individual and their circumstances is of utmost importance; and we seek only to grow as a company with those who have like-minded philosophies.
About the Company
Tewes Mortgage has been successfully brokering mortgages in the state of Florida for over twenty years. Currently, we have branches in Orlando and the Florida Keys, and plan to continue expanding. Loan officers report to branch management at each location but have the flexibility to work independently in order to achieve success. By joining Tewes Mortgage, you’re joining a family that values not only your work, but your feedback as it helps shape the business’s future.
- NMLS & State of Florida Licensing
- 2+ years of loan origination experience preferred
- Knowledgeable of loan guidelines (FNMA, FHA Handbook, etc.)
- Calyx Point or Encompass experience preferred
- Establish long-lasting referral relationships
- Review client’s financial data and make confident/appropriate decisions on best mortgage product
- Maintain close contact with branch processors, underwriters, and all 3rd parties involved in transactions
- Manage strategic marketing to current clients, referral partners and potential customers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and organization skills
- Able to handle high-pressure environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desire to give back to the community
- Works well within a team environment
Please apply at the following link: