The Sales Administrator is responsible for all administrative/clerical functions as well as other functions that support the office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the clerical/administrative support function in the office including answering the telephone, filing, copying, ordering supplies, etc.
- Maintain supply room materials ensuring appropriate inventory and most current printed documents.
- Receive visitors to the office in a professional manner and providing notification to appropriate individuals.
- Arrange for meeting and/or catering needs as requested.
- Coordinate resolution of issues pertaining to office operations (e.g. IT, office supplies and equipment, etc).
- Review all incoming paperwork for completeness and accuracy before forwarding to the manager, if appropriate.
- Enter transactions into the appropriate blotters.
- Print and/or review BOSS reports
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS:
- Self–starter and highly motivated; critical thinker
- Ability to ask probing questions
- Strong analytical, organizational and follow-up abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Foresters Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.