TOOL DIE MAKER
LOCATION: Kissimmee, FL
RATE: $17 - $22 Per Hour
HOURS: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM Mon - Fri
LENGTH: Temporary to Permanent position
Top Talent Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Tool Die Maker – 1st Shift to join our team in Kissimmee, FL.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to provide in-house capability and support to Production and Maintenance where fabrication, repair and/or rework of primarily metal components are required. This includes all aspects of machining and welding. is able to work with local mold repair shops to coordinate the repairs on our tooling that we do not have in-house capabilities to handle.
- Be able to operate typical machine shop equipment including lathes, mills, welders and surfaces grinders to fabricate simple and/or complex tools, fixtures and machined parts, using various machine tools welding equipment and hand tools as directed by the tech or Manager.
- Basic Microsoft office knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, vendors, engineering, supervisory and manufacturing personnel to exchange technical information to expedite repairs and breakdowns of tooling and equipment.
- Conduct preventive maintenance (PM) on machine shop equipment as per PM schedule.
- Assist in troubleshooting mold and tooling and perform major and/or minor repairs as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor and Tech Manager.
- Report faulty equipment, defective material and unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Keep files on all mold and tool repairs.
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of relevant experience. (Mold, tool and die maker)
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong troubleshooting skills necessary, with the ability to make informed decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced; warehouse environment and meet operational deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, safety and quality conscious, and work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Heavy lifting required (20-60 lbs.).
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
We are a No Fee staffing agency Drug-Free Workplace / EEOC
All applicants are subject to a background search and skill testing where applicable
Most positions are not accessible via Public Transportation