Barry University School of Law
- Education *
The Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law is committed to providing graduates with the skills and knowledge needed to aid society through the competent and ethical practice of law.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Brigitte DebbarhDirector, Special Events & Alumni RelationsPhone: (321) 206-5627
- Dean Leticia DiazDean and Professor of LawPhone: (321) 206-5602Fax: (321) 206-5620
- Mr. Miguel HernandezDirector of AdmissionsPhone: (321) 206-5657
- Mr. Bradley MerrittAssistant Dean, Academic Program & Strategic Initiatives: Law School Diversity & Inclusion OfficerPhone: (321) 206-5628
- Mr. Angelo MiloneDirector of Media Relations & MarketingPhone: (321) 206-5722
- Ms. Shelley SzafraniecDirector of Community Outreach/AdvancementPhone: (321) 206-5734
- Ms. Virginia TraverDirector of FinancePhone: (321) 206-5605
- Ms. Ruth WitherspoonSr. Associate Dean for Academic AffairsPhone: (321) 206-5614
The School of Law is located at 6441 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, and situated on a beautiful 20-acre campus about 15 minutes from downtown Orlando.