2022 Hispanic Business Conference
Date and Time
Thursday Jun 2, 2022 Friday Jun 3, 2022
Guidewell Innovation Center - Day 1
6555 Sanger Rd, Orlando, FL 32827
Lake Nona Performance Center - Day 2
6775 Chopra Ter, Orlando, FL 32827
HCCMO MEMBERS: NON-HCCMO MEMBERS:
Two Day Conference: $169 | One Day Conference: $99
Two Day Conference: $269 | One Day Conference: $199
HISPANIC BUSINESS CONFERENCE 2022
The Hispanic Business Conference is designed to empower business owners and professionals to identify areas of growth, by receiving educational tools from top industry leaders to help develop strategies within their business, and unique networking opportunities to help them connect with other like-minded professionals within a distinctive experience.
This 2-day conference provides a platform to learn from TOP CEO’s and key leaders of the industries that are currently impacting the community in the following areas: technology, sports, and wellness.
CONFERENCE SESSION TOPICS
- Forward Mobility – The road to emerging transportation technology.
- Inspiring Play – From the sidelines to the field; How Central Florida’s sports is championing the global economy.
- Mindful Wellness – The power of gratitude and self-care to nurture your mind and body.
- Journey to Success – Learn from Joe de Sena, Spartan Race Founder & CEO, on strategic dynamic ways to connect with your potential client.
- Intention | Trust | Strategy | Networking | Celebration – Providing tools to perfect your business cycle.